Summer Bishil

 Summer Yasmine Bishil (born July 17 1988) is an American actress. Her first role was as Jasira, in the 2007 film Towelhead. She won an Independent Spirit Award nomination for Best Female Leading Actress. She was in a handful of roles in TV series and films like The Last Airbender (2010), 90210 (2011) and Lucky 7 (2013). From 2015 to the year 2020 she appeared in the Syfy fantasy drama series The Magicians as Margo Hanson. The September 11 terrorist attacks forced her family to move back home to the United States. They moved to San Diego with her family and attended regular high school for a week. The school didn't want to welcome her back because of the tensions in the U.S. after 9/11. The girl said it was difficult for her to return to home. I was called a whore on the very first day of school, and somebody said they thought my father had financed terrorism. I was sure that nobody would ever have the desire to be my friend there. I experienced panic attacks in the first year I was here."Summer Summer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ronner Williams

Charisma Carpenter

Anna Kendrick